We've been seeing a recent uptick in emails asking if we're hiring new writers. For now the answer is no. But stay tuned.
- New site design
- Birthday Raps
- Breath Control & Lyricism
- The Joy of Ghostwriting
- The Science of the Rewind Effect
- Put cues in your lyrics for when it's time to breathe. This can help you deliver multi-syllable lines and leave your listeners in awe 2012-10-10
- Sometimes tho, you get a great idea and you need to write down right then and there without a beat 2012-10-09
- It's usually best to hear the beat before you start writing, that way you don't have to readjust your flow later 2012-10-09
- More updates...
Powered by Twitter Tools
album of the year artist appreciation Big Daddy Kane Big Pun Biz Markie Cam'Ron Camp Lo coming soon Damien Marley Eminem Fashawn Foxy Brown ghostwriting globalization of hip hop history of ghostwriting interviews iPod It Was Written J. Cole Jay-Z Jay Electronica Jeru the Damaja Jon Brion Justice Leauge Kanye West Lil Cease Lil Kim Lil Wayne lyrical exercise lyricism MF DOOM mic presence Nas new school old school press Puff Daddy Rap Rebirth rhythm Rick Ross Skillz the future of hip-hop The Roots Tupac Will Smith